Henry

Henry
Christmas 2009

Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Finished Car. When?

So, when is this car going to be finished? That is something I ask myself every day. I guess the answer is it is finished when it is finished. So, these pictures show where I am as of Oct. 18, 2008. However, what is not shown here is a basement full of finished parts ready to go on. The next major project is to rebuild the gear box. When that is finished, most of the mechanical aspects of the car will come together. Then there is the body work to do.




3 comments:

Seeker said...

Henry...all lookin good. I, too am rebuilding an MGA and look forward to watching your journey as well....thanksfor the hope....

Unknown said...

Henry,

This is Doug Lawson. I'm reconditioning a wiper motor of a '67 Triumph. While cleaning the parts I failed to notice the position of one part, the belleville (cone) spring for the main gear that drives the wiper crank. Am I correct that the cone spring goes underneath the gear with its wide end against the moving gear?

Thanks and best regards,
Doug L.

Unknown said...

Sorry,
I meant to leave contact information if you are able to help.
dklawson-at-mindspring-dot-com

Thanks,
Doug L.